Vacature: Search engine optimizer (SEO) specialist bij Vergelijk.nl
SEO specialist voor internationale vergelijkingssites
As a SEO Specialist you will have the overall responsibility for the SEO channel and will be fully accountable for all aspects of the channel’s performance across our European websites, such as Vergelijk.nl, Comparer.fr and Vertaa.fi.
The SEO specialist will be part of the Compare Group Marketing Team. You are proactive, a quick learner, passionate about your job and field of expertise and have a high level of attention to detail.
In this critical role, our ideal candidate is a skilled and motivated internet marketing professional with at least three years hands on search engine optimizing and Google Analytics experience.
You will get to work with one of Holland’s most experienced SEO’ers, Joost de Valk, who will be assisting you in reaching our ambitious SEO goals.
Your home base is Utrecht, The Netherlands.
What does a SEO specialist at Compare Group do?
– Set-up and execute a SEO strategy for the CompareGroup for the upcoming years;
– Set-up a deployment SEO strategy;
– Increase SEO traffic on our European websites (such as Vergelijk.nl, Comparer.fr and Vertaa.fi);
– Manage, train and educate the localized SEO employees;
– Analyze search engine optimizations and adjust accordingly utilizing tracking and analytics solutions;
– Create link building techniques as part of your SEO strategy;
– Identify proper landing pages, research/develop keywords and adjust pages accordingly;
– Coordinate development of “technical” SEO functionalities;
– Keep up to date with the latest SEO industry information and trends;
– Report performance of key figures internally.
What does your profile look like?
– HBO degree or higher.
– Fluent in English. Skilled in other European languages is very much appreciated.
– 3+ years SEO experience within an eCommerce environment or agency.
– Strong skills in data analysis and the presentation of figures and detailed commentary are essential.
– Being able to identify improvements to the Compare Group websites based on usage and traffic patterns.
– Profound knowledge of the search engine industry, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
– Detailed technical understanding of drivers behind SEO (terms such as PageRank sculpting, canonicals, internal link structure are a second nature to you).
– Understanding of landing page optimization (such as A/B testing and multivariate testing).
– You have worked in an e-commerce environment before and are aware of the SEO challenges in this specific area.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
– Do you like to operate in an International company in a constant changing environment?
– Are you analytical, accurate, a learner and do you pay great attention to detail?
– Are you comfortable working both independently and as a member of a team?
– Are you a clear communicator, both verbally and in writing?
Why should you join Compare Group?
We are professional
We offer you an open, professional and enjoyable working culture in an international company. We enable you to develop your talents in a stimulating and inspiring environment: we have our own Compare Group Academy and you get the opportunity to follow various trainings or seminars. We like to see you become an authority in your specialty.
We are social
Every now and then, a professional needs to socialize. Monthly we go out for a drink with all of our colleagues. Furthermore, we have an annual company trip (the destination is a surprise!) and on top of all this we organize events like poker tournaments or cooking workshops. And of course we have lunch together in our company canteen!
We are dynamic
No two days are the same in our company. Working for an online company means developing further and learning more each day. Our environment is constantly moving. We’d be happy to welcome you to join us! You get the chance to work on various projects every day…
Do you think we match?
Feel free to send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. For further details about this opening contact Caroline den Hartog, Human Resources, phone +31 (0)30 2320 440.
Our recruitment procedure includes a PI survey and 2 job interviews.