Enkele van de belangrijkste resultaten:
- Six billion hours: the time the UK devotes to watching television in an average month
- 75% of 16-18 year olds believe that they often learn something new from watching programmes on TV
- Up to 70% of homes have at least one way of connecting their TVs, but just 16% use their TV to watch catch up on a regular basis
- 84% of the UK prefer TV based advertising campaigns with no other medium polling more than 2%.
- Nearly a trillion ads: that’s what UK viewers are forecast to watch in 2012.