De belangrijkste uitkomsten op een rijtje:
- 68 percent of marketers said they expect their data-related expenditures to increase in 2013.
- 56 percent plan on hiring new employees to handle data collection or analysis, with the most common position being a data analyst/strategist.
- Almost half of the respondents said analyzing or applying data will be their biggest data-related challenge in 2013.
- More than a quarter of marketers can’t remember the last time they performed quality control on their customer data.
- Almost 40 percent said they rarely or never customize their messaging by channel based on insights from customer data.
- 83 percent plan to at least consider making greater use of real-time data in 2013.
- The majority of marketers use insights from customer data to drive marketing campaigns across the single channels of: website (83 percent), email (72 percent), and social media (59 percent).
- Almost 80 percent plan to make greater use of customers’ social media data to drive marketing campaigns in other channels in 2013.