Stage: Marketing Internship with Scribe Software
bij Scribe Software
Scribe Software is fast changing data integration software company that is growing rapidly. Scribe is looking for a talented, positive minded individual to join our marketing team. The Marketing Internship at Scribe is a great role for a students looking to get real-world experience that will help launch their marketing career. The marketing intern will help members of the marketing team in a wide variety of activities and will get hands-on experience with the entire marketing operations.
The Marketing Intern will have the following responsibilities:
This person will be responsible for assisting in the development of digital and print marketing materials, including:
- Website, Social Media, Banner Ads, PowerPoint presentations, data sheets, white papers, eBooks, post cards, signs, and event displays
- Assist members of the marketing team to conceive, plan, and execute marketing programs across the entire spectrum of communication channels, including email programs, events/meetings, online advertising, social media communication, and website marketing.
Projects will vary, but will likely include:
- Assist in event management
- Post on our website, social media sites, and other marketing properties using tools such as WordPress, Marketo and Hootsuite.
- Participate in the development of creative concepts.
- Optionally design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver to create custom graphical elements and/or modify existing elements
Skills and Experience
- Candidates should be working towards a college degree focused on marketing, event management or communication.
- English speaking and writing skills
- A passion for creating innovative digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong design skills reflected in a current portfolio of school assignments.
- Experience using the following software programs is a plus: HTML, CSS, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint; Hootsuite, Marketo and Salesforce.
- Enthusiasm and attentiveness to detail
- Must be able to work both individually and in a team environment when given project goals and creative guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong initiative to take on new tasks and make a meaningful difference
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously, able to prioritize and manage through ambiguity and achieve strong results
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Reageer op deze vacature
If you would like to get started as a Makreting Intern for Scribe Software for a minimum period of 3 months, please send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com