Strategic Marketing Manager
Do you want to be responsible for developing a business strategic marketing plan in an ambitious and growing wholesale organization for fasteners and related products? Do you know what it’s like to build-up a marketing team? Then Fabory can offer you an excellent opportunity!
Do you want to be responsible for developing a business strategic marketing plan in an ambitious and growing wholesale organization for fasteners and related products? Do you know what it’s like to build-up a marketing team? And are you familiar with developing a successful value proposition, implementing the marketing strategy, and working in an international, multi-channel environment? Then Fabory can offer you an excellent opportunity!
We at Fabory help professionals keep their operations running. We serve by creating unique value for different customers and ensure an effortless experience for them. Therefore we are committed to a strong and sustainable relationship with our customers and suppliers. Also teamwork is an important pillar for our success in which we help each other grow and succeed.
We are looking for an ambitious all-round Marketing Professional, who is able to balance between strategic and operational activities, and who can help us grow and improve.
As a Strategic Marketing Manager at Fabory you are responsible for developing a comprehensive strategic marketing plan as part of the corporate marketing vision and strategy. You will develop, lead and execute specific programs to carry out the marketing plan.
- You will collect and analyze local market information from customers and competitors
- You will co-define the marketing vision and strategy (including the value proposition of Fabory) together with the Director Marketing & Customer Experience
- You will set up a strategic marketing plan in which you will translate the marketing vision and strategy for branding, positioning and external communication. You will create the Fabory house style framework whereas you will communicate, fine-tune and continue guarding of it, working together with an agency
- You will be responsible for the marketing calendar for establishing and implementing marketing and related communication plans per area and per customer target group
- You will supervise one employee and have a functional responsibility to the marketing team members in 11 countries across Europe
- You will do this by teaming up with colleagues from Product Management, Keepstock, E-Commerce, Internal Communication, Sales, Business Intelligence and Grainger.
We are looking for
To be successful in this role you should be/have:
- Bachelor degree Marketing or University degree Business Administration and a Master in Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Strategic Marketing Manager (2nd or 3rd career step)
- You take ownership and drive for results
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are capable to think strategic and act pragmatic and you bring a track record to show it
- Inspiring, interactive, creative, and goal-oriented go-getter that takes initiatives in order to get results
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- An assessment will be part of the application process