Product Marketing Manager
Do you want to be responsible for the performance and profitability of the existing products, while introducing new features based on market and client needs?
Product Marketing Manager (1FTE)
Acquiring Product Management team is responsible for the development, acceptance and maintenance of the entire product portfolio within the Acquiring area. The portfolio covers Cards Acceptance, Terminal Hosting, Clearing and Settlement, Merchant Billing, Acquirer and Merchant Portal Service, Payment Service Provider services and back-office payments processing. The team develops products defined in the product roadmap and anticipates on market developments, works out product concepts in concrete services by supporting the product development process from the business side and maintains and accepts new products leading to a competitive and innovative product portfolio. Product Management is responsible for the performance and profitability of the existing products, while introducing new features based on market and client needs. We are currently looking to hire new colleagues that will manage globally and internationally a variety of services we provide to our clients.
What will be your job?
Product marketing Manager with the Acquiring Product Management team develops, defines the product strategy and portfolio roadmap, defines the Market Value Propositions, leading to innovation and renewal of Acquiring products. Your most important tasks are:
- Market research regarding products, segments and competition
- Defining the product strategy, target markets and the product portfolio roadmap
- Defining the business case and standard product pricing as well as determining investments
- Defining the value proposition from start to go to market
- Defining the go to market plan (which channels, markets, long list potential clients etc.) and the sales and marketing materials
- Defining the product life cycle and monitoring the product profitability
- Executing pre sales activities related to product marketing
- Determining content for the Marketing communication
What do you have to offer?
- You have at least a Higher Vocational Education degree with a Marketing background
- You have knowledge of product Management/Product Portfolio regarding cards and payments products and at least 3 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- You are an entrepreneur and seek out new market opportunities and acts on them
- You influence others’ actions using direct and indirect strategies and use persuasive and compelling arguments to convince others
- You have drive and persistence and are self-confident
- You propose new and original ideas, approaches and solutions to problems
- You look beyond conventional approaches and established methods
- You master English, verbal and in writing, on a professional level. Dutch, German or French is a plus
What do we offer in return?
Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between € 54.800,- and € 75.300,-.
Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment. Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance.
Working hours will be determined together with your supervisor.
Reageer op deze vacature
Further information and application
For further information about the position, please contact Andreas Schikarski, Manager Acquiring Product Management, Phone +49 2408 148 174, or contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter, Phone: +31 88 385 5801. For additional information about our company, please visit equensworldline.com.
To apply directly, use the application form. An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition is not appreciated.