bij Online Marketeer
Do you have what it takes to drive our business in Europe because of your analytical online experience and your knowledge in online marketing funnels?
If you are fluent in Dutch and English you just might be our new:
Zamro is looking for an online marketeer, or should we say Growth Hacker, to drive our business in multiple European countries. Don’t miss out on the chance to learn more and become an expert in growth hacking and build a leading international B2B e-commerce platform.
What will you do as our Online Marketeer?
Marketing is changing. Building a great product is not enough anymore. You need to attract and convince new customers by applying the growth hacking process. Growth hacking diverts from traditional marketing. It's a mix of product management, coding, lean startup, conversion rate optimization and digital marketing.
You will setup and optimize online advertising campaigns and help achieve ambitious performance targets for transaction growth, whilst hitting Return on Investment (ROI) targets.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Formulate and execute online advertising campaign strategies and action plans (SEA and other online marketing channels);
- Analyze and report on pay per click (PPC) activity across search engines and markets (The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and other European countries);
- Drive processes and work to optimize performance around main KPIs (CAC, ROI, conversions etc.);
- Lead best practices in terms of daily account management, creative testing and keyword expansion;
- Monitor budget and spend levels; work closely with other departments to grow the business (E.g. Product Owners and Category Management).
Desired skills and experience of an Online Marketeer
As a successful Online Marketeer you enjoy using data to make decision and are focuses on results and delivery. Your must haves are:
- Master degree in econometrics, economics, statistics or mathematics (your study background should have a quantitative basis)
- 2-4 years working experience, strong analytical background ideally within a global online environment
- Proven experience with online marketing channels such as Google AdWords and Display Advertising
- Advanced Excel knowledge & skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
What do we offer?
You would be working in an office in the heart of Amsterdam, next to the Central Station. In this position you would receive a competitive compensation package and:
- Two day Growth Hacking crash course at Growth Tribe (the first growth hacking academy in Europe)
- Ability to rapidly build a leading European B2B e-commerce company
- Fast learning experience due to immediate scale-up potential (strong backing, assortment)
Are you the driven and analytical Online Marketeer we want to add to our team? Click on the ‘link’ and finish your application right now!
Click here for the application form!
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, Amsterdam, Marketeer, Online Marketing, ROI, SEA