Marketing Projects & Cooperation Manager Poland
Creating and managing marketing related projects with various departments within Takeaway.com and external partners. That will be your main focus as our new Marketing Projects & Cooperations Coordinator for Poland. You will be coordinating projects and partnerships for our fast growing Polish brand Pyszne.pl and focusing on new customers and brand activation.
This is what we are looking for
Initiating ideas, investigating possibilities regarding new trends and creating win-win situations with matching brands is what you live for. Getting things done is one of the best features you have as an independent self-starting marketeer. You work in a structured way, while being a creative and motivated team player. Our Polish brand Pyszne.pl is one of the fastest growing brands within the organisation. Therefore we need a strong self-starter with at least 2-5 years years experience in Marketing. Even though you work in our headquarters in The Netherlands, you know the Polish market very well and you know what would work for people that live in Poland.
This is what you will be doing
At our headquarters in Amsterdam you will be working closely with your international colleagues within the Projects and Coops team. Your main activities will be not only developing operational and strategic plans, but also executing evaluating them. While working in Amsterdam, you will also work closely with the Head of Marketing PL based in our office in Berlin and will be traveling to Poland frequently to meetup with partners in Poland. Big brands and relevant partners that can generate new customers (performance), make our brand even cooler (branding) and create awareness around our brand within relevant moments (activation).
This is the profile we are looking for
- Bachelor/Master degree in communication, media, marketing or business administration
- 2-5 years marketing related experience
- Experience in sales or project management is an advantage
- Native Polish and fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Great knowledge regarding the Polish market (trends, brands and users).
- Outstanding negotiating and communication skills
- Able to work well in a multicultural environment
- Flexible and willing to go to Poland at least once a month
- Online savvy
This is what you will be getting
- Being part of an awesome young, professional and international team
- Work in a fast-growing tech company
- A competitive salary
- Awesome team events
- Free usage of Playstation, Xbox, football-table, Airwheel and Segway in the office.
- Great office in the Heart of Amsterdam
Reageer op deze vacature
Please apply via https://oal.lu/pnwH2