Marketing data analyst
bij Greenfields bv
The role of marketing data analyst will consist of two responsibilities: setting up lead management, followed by data analysis resulting in pro-active steering information recorded in structured databases.
Location: Netherlands - Nijverdal
Business unit: GreenFields, TenCate Grass
Minimal education: Bachelor/Graduate
Royal Ten Cate nv is an international listed company which combines textile technology with related chemical processes in the development and production of functional materials (approximately EUR 1 billion in revenues, 4200 employees).
TenCate occupies leading positions in its core markets: protective fabrics, advanced composites, geosynthetics and synthetic turf. Our materials meet stringent functional requirements of the market in terms of safety and protection, environmental standards, market specifications etc. The innovative nature of our business helps to improve performance of our direct customers. Our mission is that the materials of TenCate make a difference for the user: “Materials that make the difference”. See also our corporate website www.tencate.com.
TenCate Grass produces synthetic turf components and systems for applications such as football, hockey and other sports, as well as landscaping. The Grass group includes, in addition to the production of fibers, woven synthetic turf and carpet backing (upstream activities), growing in size from a number of system development and marketing (downstream activities).
GreenFields, a subsidiary of TenCate Grass, is a specialized company with years of experience in the manufacturing, construction, installation and development of innovative synthetic turf systems. Using a unique and complete laboratory and strong partnerships GreenFields can provide a complete range of synthetic turf systems. For every sport imaginable. That makes Greenfields an exceptionally innovative and unequaled within the sports industry.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our marketing team based in our Dutch Office in Nijverdal. We are looking for an enthusiastic energetic English speaking colleague who has the drive to succeed.
You will quickly learn our turf-solutions and you will be a member of the marketing team in a new role which will contribute greatly to the other marketing activities organized. This is a new position within our GreenFields organization due to further focus on marketing and sales activities. There will be a required to capture data from multiple sources, analyze, and report back actionable insight that is data driven.
What will be the content of your job?
The role of marketing data analyst will consist of two responsibilities: setting up lead management, followed by data analysis resulting in pro-active steering information recorded in structured databases. The following activities will fall within your responsibility:
- Plan, create and implement direct e-campaigns to the target audience via a number of channels across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
- Update and manage the CRM system linking campaign information to customer data
- Monitor and track e-marketing campaigns from dissemination through to potential lead showing the customer journey clearly
- Produce evaluative reports on campaign data to show the effectiveness of each campaign including statistics such as open, click and bounce rates in comparison to international benchmarks
- Able to write value content (whitepapers, articles and blogs) for e-campaigns
- Generate ideas for campaigns and work closely with design agencies to create impactful, visual emails for the target audience
- Carry out research on customer profiles in different countries within EMEA and best practice and trends in E-Marketing
- Build up structured databases per target sales area with value data
- Review web statistics and support with improving SEO and keywords
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing colleague with interest in sports and with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree with education in a marketing direction, experience in lead management and knowledge of data analysis, data insight and data quality
- At least 3 years of marketing data experience, preferably in the synthetic turf industry and demonstrated ability to support sales through reporting and data analysis
- An excellent command of the English and Dutch language
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM and Navision is preferred
- You have the following skills: communicative, analytic, take responsibility, creative, fast-learning, adaptive, perseverance, hands-on, accuracy and flexibility;
- Above all you are a team player.
We offer a contract for a year (with the option to extend your contract for an indefinite period), a young and enthusiastic working environment, personal development and the ability to grow.
Reageer op deze vacature
Apply for the job?
To apply, you must do so online, please use the application form on our careersite via the link. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly to provide you with an update on the status of your application. For questions or more information please contact Anouk Breukers (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications received by email will not be reviewed (please use the application form on our careersite).
Closing date: September 15th 2016
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Job vacancy, Full-time, Almelo, Database marketeer, Marketing analyst.