Marketing & Communications Lead
bij Impact Hub Amsterdam
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Lead to join our team to build out our marketing and communications efforts.
Marketing & Communications Lead
We are looking for someone that understands marketing as a key pillar of the business and has a proven track record in developing and executing marketing communication for various channels (especially social media, content/inbound marketing, PR and partnerships). This 0,7-1,0 fte position is open to applicants with minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, based in or near Amsterdam, Dutch native speaker and fluent language skills in English.
Everyone has ideas for making the world a better place – Impact Hub is a place to make them happen. With 84 open Impact Hubs, more than 16,000 members around the world and a combined global team of over 700 makers, we have created a collaborative eco-system that inspires, connects and enables people across the world to sustainably impact society. From Amsterdam to Zagreb, Sao Paulo to Manila – we provide access to spaces, resources, connections, knowledge, talent and investments to turn ideas into action and move from intent to impact. Started in 2005 with just a single Impact Hub, we have now become a tightly connected network spanning the globe. For additional information about Impact Hub, please visit amsterdam.impacthub.net.
You will lead the development, coordination and execution of an effective marketing communications strategy in support of the business strategy, in close cooperation with the Content & Social Media manager and the wider team. This includes development of messaging and storytelling, as well as overseeing and executing activities in various channels like social media, content/inbound marketing, website/SEO, PR and partnerships. This will require keeping close connections with the separate business entities: events, incubation & acceleration programs and community.
In this role, you get the chance to work in the fastest growing network of impact entrepreneurs worldwide and get exposure to this locally-rooted and globally connected impact entrepreneurial ecosystem. You can bring increased visibility and voice to a purpose-driven community while actively engage in building the new economy and shape the Impact Hub concept further.
- Native Dutch speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Between 5 and 10 years of relevant work experience
- You have previously led marketing and communications efforts including strategy development, execution coordination and ensuring strong operational experience
- You have significant hands-on experience in minimum of two areas of the following: social media, content/inbound marketing, graphic design/ video and PR. You are able to show actual results you achieved with a limited budget
- While you can think conceptually and strategically, you are more a do-er than a thinker. You have a very hands-on mentality and exceptional execution ability
- You have engaging writing skills (copywriting, blog writing, editing)
- You have strong project management and organizational skills and you are good at keeping the overview while focusing and prioritising.
- You understand – both practically and theoretically – the fields of social innovation and social entrepreneurship, and are aware of the relevant actors and institutions within Amsterdam, combined with an interest in working with entrepreneurs
- Experience with supervising the creation of highly engaging audio-visual content and/or a strong network of designers and videographers is a plus
- Role: 0,7-1,0 fte
- Position: Marketing Communications Lead
- Location: at Impact Hub Amsterdam, in the KIT-building (Tropenmuseum gebouw), Oosterpark. The largest social impact hotspot of the Netherlands
- Contract: 12 months with 1-month performance review and probation period. Remuneration is market conform in the social enterprise/ NGO sector
- Direct reporting to Director. Working closely with our Content & Social Media manager and the wider team of dedicated ambitious entrepreneurs and change makers
- Application deadline: 15 March
- Upon initial CV screening, interviews will be conducted. Interviews will be held between 5-20 March
- Preferred starting date: 1 May 2017
Reageer op deze vacature
Please subscribe using the online application form.
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated.