Junior Customer Marketer
Junior Customer Marketer (m/f), Beauty Care 160006DJ, Nieuwegein
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
We are currently looking for a new colleague to join our team as Jr. Customer Marketer. He/she will be responsible for the development & implementation of the category, promotion and POS strategy. This including assortment, shelf position, promotions and POS support of innovations. The Jr. Customer Marketer works also in close collaboration with the Brand Marketers to align & translate the Brand strategy into the Category strategy. Furthermore an intensive collaboration with the Key Account Managers will result in a competitive & efficient category & promotional plans on the assigned retailers. The successful implementation of the innovations of our brands is a key contributor to the success and is as such one of the key focus points of the Jr. Customer Marketer.
What we offer
- You will act as an independent and pro-active discipline within the organization and work closely together with Sales and Marketing
- You have a business building role internally and externally by translating category expertise and analysis in convincing arguments, smart and successful category & promotion ideas
- Develop, implement and monitor category strategies & plans (i.e. promotional plan on national (category) level, specific retailer promo plan, as well as client specific growth plan, based on consumer, shopper & customer insight)
- Plan and coordinate client specific POS materials and advertisements
- Utilize (develop) available tools/reports which drives revenue and top line
- Budget responsibility for all materials/investments that go through the customer to end consumers
Who we are looking for
- Academic degree (Economics, Business administration)
- Affinity with Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Sales & Marketing aspects
- A drive for and proven track record of innovation and commercial results
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English
- Analytical, creative, persistent, result driven person with excellent communication skills
- Strong personality, able to convert ideas into concrete actions and results
- Entrepreneur with a commercial attitude, analytical power and a sense for facts and figures
- Teamplayer who thinks in terms of solutions, feels full responsibility for the outcome of his/her job
- Perfect knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel & Powerpoint)
Apply online via the ‘link’ if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Job vacancy, Full-time, Nieuwegein, Marketing, Category management.