head of crm
bij Takeaway.com B.V.
Takeaway.com (AMS: TKWY), is an online food delivery marketplace in nine European countries and Vietnam focused on connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform. With more than 30,500 restaurants connected to the platform, Takeaway.com offers consumers a wide variety of food choice. Founded in 2000, Takeaway.com has rapidly grown to become the leading online food delivery marketplace of Continental Europe with operations in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Poland, Switzer
The Head of CRM is a key leadership role in our company where retention is key. In your role you will lead CRM team and work closely with the Brand, Content and BI teams to develop campaigns that improve customer retention and order frequencies. In addition, you will be responsible for the building up and managing the CRM team and introducing new CRM technology. Your work will lead to more insights that improve the relevance and effectiveness of all our database marketing activities. You will implement strategies to enable our food ordering business to develop from a pure transactional business model to a customer focused business model. Main KPI's: Churn & Avg Orders Per Customer (Repurchase rate). Most important channels: E-mail, Text messages (SMS/push). Customer Journey mangement by aligning content and messaging relevant to different customer stages.
- An academic degree (MSc/PhD) in Econometrics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Engineering or related field with a strong emphasis on statistics.
- At least 3+ years of working experience in a similar role (preferably in ecommerce/retail/travel industry)
- Experience in building up and managing a team
- Strong knowledge of segmentation and database marketing using testing, reporting and analysis tools
- You need to love big data and have the strong urge to break it down into useful information
- A strong view on what content and creative drives a customer-centric CRM program and improves CRM metrics
Have a proven track record managing innovative and highly successful retention programs
- Defining a retention strategy to drive revenue from existing customers
- Identifying and delivering new insights on customer segments and repurchase patterns
- Identifying churn influencers and develop tactic strategies to decrease influence
- Ensuring Data Protection rules
- Conducting key reporting and benchmarking
- Managing CRM budgets
- Develop great Tableau dasboards with relevant info for the relevant persons within Takeaway.com
- Managing return on investment via Objectives, Goals, Strategies en Measures implementation
- A sound understanding of cohort- , RFM-, clustering- and e-mail/message pressure analysis
- Lead the teams to develop innovative ways to develop our testing structure to improve open rates, deliverability , etc.
What we offer
Our business has continued to see significant growth over the course of the past years and has a proactive strategy to secure further growth. Joining the business at this stage will give the great individual prospects for real long-term career opportunities.
Reageer op deze vacature
Please apply via https://oal.lu/0bCRW