Global Marketing Project Manager
bij TANATEX Chemicals
Develops and implements a Global brand and communication strategy. Ensuring global corporate identity by guarding look-and feel and internal- and external communication.
“A strong project manager, with Corporate Brand & Communication focus”
TANATEX Chemicals develops innovative textile processing solutions, ranging from pre-treatment to finishing. The state-of-the-art products are based on trends and demands in today’s (technical) textiles and carpet processing industry. Through a worldwide network of offices, agencies and distributors, TANATEX Chemicals supplies its global customers with quality wet processing products and provides a high level of technical service. For over 50 years, the company has proven to be a reliable partner in solving its customers' challenges providing them with competitive advantages and fit-for-purpose chemical solutions, whilst meeting international standards regarding quality, health, environment and safety. TANATEX continuously strives to exceed expectations in a world with growing environmental awareness.
For the Global Marketing department In Ede, Netherlands, we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of:
Global Marketing Project Manager
The Global Marketing Project Manager reports to the Global Marketing Manager
Purpose of the job:
Develops and implements a Global brand and communication strategy. Ensuring global corporate identity by guarding look-and feel and internal- and external communication. Increasing Tanatex’s image and awareness in the market. Ensures efficient and effective support of the Global Marketing Department by means of realizing promotional material (technical and commercial), maintaining media relations and international exposure, managing internet and intranet and organizing fairs and exhibitions.
Why this job?
- The company is growing into a marketing driven organisation;
- You will help the company with building their Brand & Retail strategy and work together with top brands;
- You will be part of a small team with lots of potential.
The result areas for the Global Marketing Project Manager are:
Brand & Communication Develops, implements and executes brand & communications strategy
- Manages corporate identity, internal and external communications;
- Develop communication policy and plan, tailored to different international, internal and external audiences and take care of the execution;
- Trade market licenses;
- Developing marketing material for productlaunches;
- Event and fair management.
Reporting, analyze and control
Realizes timely and accurate reports and reviews
- Analyzes plans and performance;
- Report regularly to the direct manager.
You are currently acting and thinking on a Bachelor-level, such as commercial economics, marketing or communication.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar function and environment, emphasis on industrial (technical) business to business marketing;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, sufficient knowledge of German;
- Excellent and proven communicative, social and creative skills;
- You are a marketing generalist with project management skills;
- You have affinity with digital marketing;
- You are able to transfer technical information into clear benefits for our target group.
Core values and competencies
- Core values Tanatex: results orientation, innovation, customer focused, quality commitment, teamwork
- Competencies: initiative, creativity, customer focus and flexible behavior
Tanatex offers a competive package.
Iduet is the exclusive partner for recruiting for this position. For more information please contact Alex Damen op 0031-23-5121010 or mobile at 06-21218255.
Interested candidates should sent their motivation letter and resume to our online application page.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.