In the last couple of years, PressPage has taken a leading role in our segment of the PR industry. Our strong growth in the USA and Europe shows the international value of our platform. We have taken the first steps towards a marketing-driven organization, but now it is time to really step up and increase our marketing force. That’s why we are looking for a content marketer to join our marketing team at our Headquarters in Amsterdam.
Who are we?
PressPage develops the most innovative SaaS platform for Public Relations (PR). Our high-end newsroom offering is our flagship product and is being used by well-known brands like National Geographic, KLM, Audi, Porsche, Logitech, Michelin, Ahold and many more. We empower their PR by providing the tools to create and distribute content and analyze the results.
What are we looking for?
A content marketer who can inspire our target audience with valuable content and beautiful campaigns to strengthen the position of our brand.
You must be solution oriented, flexible, self-motivated and have the ability to change course quickly, think big and start small, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You have no problem creating a content calendar and working with our brand journalists to create and publish useful blogs and whitepapers. You’re able to reach our target audience through the proper media and by teaming up with relevant partners. Content Management Systems and design tools such as Photoshop are no mystery to you.
- Create content for all inbound channels (social, email, blog, landing pages, etc.)
- Write various types of articles (how-to, lists, thought leadership) on a wide range of topics for the blog
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, and awareness (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.)
- Contribute to long-form content projects, such as ebooks or whitepapers.
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Conduct both target audience and competitor analysis to get a better understanding of the relevant topics/themes
- Collaborate with designers, development, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of key stakeholders and our audience
- Provide feedback to other contributors, and edit other writers’ content
- 2+ years of experience with content marketing
- Strong English & Dutch, written and verbal
- Proven experience in creating content across several media types and format - text, design, blog post, whitepaper, social
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adapt style, tone, and voice.
- Significant experience in consistently producing content
- An understanding of systems and basic technical knowledge
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or journalism
- Hands-on knowledge of online marketing techniques and tools, digital media and software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign
- B2B experience is a plus
- PR knowledge is a plus
- Full-time position
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing startup
- Competitive salary, above market average
- Good secondary benefits, including a pension plan
- 25 days of paid time off
- Daily lunch served & ping pong challenges
- A team of amazing people with an average age of around 30
Reageer op deze vacature
Please send your CV and a short cover letter with your motivation to Christa Hemelaar (Marketing Manager) and we will speak soon! Or if you have any questions regarding the job, don’t hesitate to contact us.
+31 (0)20 2610056