bij Koppert Biological Systems
Our ambition is to manage and conduct internal and external communications that serve our stakeholders’ needs for information on and knowledge of our company and which contribute to the perception of Koppert and its activities in an appealing and appropriate way.
We are prepared for the big challenges ahead and support each other in order to achieve the maximum result for our department and the Koppert organization as a whole. Our support to colleagues and external stakeholders is well appreciated in light of our skills, attitude, and contribution. We are looking to add to our team with a
Based in the surrounding area of Rotterdam (Berkel en Rodenrijs) for a full-time position, (32-40 hours per week)
You will develop a deep understanding of Koppert and its markets, products and competition, and a clear understanding of the interests of Koppert and its stakeholders, and to translate this into a clear vision on the communication policy and activities. You will be expected to contribute to the department’s plans and you will be responsible for Koppert’s website, as well as the content on the intranet (SharePoint). You write content independently, or organize the creation of content in one-to-one consultation with colleagues or experts. You organize the gathering of content on the basis of efficient processes within the framework of a content and publishing calendar while respecting deadlines and quality standards. Naturally, you are an expert in selecting the right media for each stakeholder and are also an expert in the use of social media. Additionally, you provide advice and support regarding the activities of other Corporate Departments such as Public Affairs. In terms of press communication, you are the first contact person and ensure that the image of the Company is in line with the communication policy.
Your knowledge and experience
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in HEAO linguistics, you are in possession of a degree from a School of Journalism or Dutch language studies.
- You have experience in developing a content and communication plan.
- You have experience in writing short texts and editing content and are able to organize and manage the processes of content gathering and publishing.
- You are highly results-driven.
- You easily switch from an operational to a conceptual level.
- You have good people skills.
- And of course, you have excellent speaking and writing skills in Dutch and English.
- Experience in the use of SEO/SEA, social media, and CMS systems
- Demonstrable interest in or experience with marketing activities such as fairs, surveys, and events.
The Corporate Communication Department is a small and creative team of seven colleagues who complement each other’s talents and professional skills.
We offer you:
- A salary with a max of €4234,- gross per month
- A fixed period contract.
- 28 days holiday.
- Above average pension scheme
- Training opportunities.
Will you be our new content manager
Apply via this 'link' and upload your CV and cover letter.
Need more information?
If you would like more information, please contact Erik Titulaer on +31 (0) 10 51 40 444
A personality questionnaire is part of the recruitment procedure.
No agencies please.
Keywords: Commercieel, HBO Nederlands, journalistiek, content management